Basic list of publications:
- Martial Artist, Cold War Hero, Napalm Drinker—The Images of Chuck Norris in American Popular Culture (Tentative title, in progress).
- “’Your Money Ain’t No Good O’er There’: Food as Real and Social Currency in the Pacific Theater of World War II.”
- The Problem with Popularity: The Formation of Japanese Restaurants and the Dissolution of the Nikkei Community in Southern Arizona.
- Massified Illusions of Difference: Photography and the Mystique of the American HBCU.
- Materiel Matters. The Japanese State’s Evacuation of Elementary Schoolchildren During The Second World War
- Shepherding a Flock of a Different Fleece: A Historical and Social Analysis of the Unique Attributes of the African American Pastoral Caregiver.
- Conflicted Childhoods in the South Seas: The Failure of Racial Assimilation in the Nan’yo.
- Pastoral Care: Notions of Caring and the Black Female Principal.